Affordable Security Awareness Training Just for Universities and Colleges
We set out to create a comprehensive and flexible security awareness program that was just for universities and colleges, and not simply a rebranded corporate course.
One that works equally well for employees, faculty, and even the student population, with branding and customization that would make it feel unique to each campus.
And at a price even the smallest campus could easily afford.
“Much more cost-effective than KnowBe4”
I’ve been working closely with Neal O’ Farrell (Think Security First) to develop campus-specific cyber awareness video content. In a very short period of time, this approach has proven effective at reducing the number phishing related incidents we are responding to and has proven much more cost-effective than KnowBe4.
Patrick W. Gonzalez, Director of Information Security & Compliance, Morehead State University
How We’re Different
1. Secure In 60 Seconds, a collection of more than 35 short and branded security awareness videos that can be used for employees, faculty, and students.
2. A comprehensive and branded university-themed awareness course for employees and faculty.
3. All university and college-specific, focusing on the unique security and privacy challenges faced by campuses, and using relevant messaging, language, branding, and imagery throughout.
4. Branded with your logo and identity, and customized with your specific policies, rules, and contact information.
5. The most affordable by far, with zero annual costs, licensing fees, or per user fees.
And not delivered by an actor or animation, stick figure or Ninja, but by a compelling, persuasive, and entertaining expert who’s been teaching about this topic since long before the word cyber had been coined.
Free Training For All Students
For the first time ever, you can teach your entire student population about their role in security, as often as you like, at no extra cost.
And that includes a customized security greeting for freshmen the very first time they change their new password.
Free Training For Your Local Community
When you purchase our training, we donate a complete and hosted copy of the Secure IN 60 Seconds video series to your local community.
A VERY UNIQUE APPROACH TO PRICING
Security awareness training isn’t complicated, so the pricing model shouldn’t be either. Our pricing makes awareness accessible to everyone, all the time, even with the smallest budget.
- Our entire training package, including all videos, costs just $5,000. And you can pay for it over time too.
- You’ll have free access to all future versions, updates, and new videos, at no extra cost. So freshness guaranteed.
- Security awareness for your entire student population too, and at no extra cost
About The Instructor
Neal O’Farrell is widely regarded as one of the longest-serving cybersecurity experts on the planet, 40 years and counting. He got his very first introduction to cybersecurity in 1980, on a college campus, where a fellow student introduced him to his first password-stealing software.
He’s advised multiple governments, was member of the Federal Communications Commission’s Cybersecurity Roundtable, and has been behind some of the nation’s most ambitious security awareness initiatives. Meet him.