“When I interviewed a notorious identity thief serving a long prison sentence in California, he spoke about Candy Stores. He said that whenever he was able to break into the personal and financial life of higher net worth consumers, and all their connections, he had so many options he felt like a kid in a candy store.”
educate and protect your high net worth clients
- AN OPPORTUNITY FOR WEALTH MANAGERS. A GIFT FOR CLIENTS -
Affluent and high net worth consumers are now a top target for hackers and identity thieves, and personal and business information, social connections, and intellectual property are even more valuable than things like account information and Social Security Numbers. Find out more.
Wealth managers have a special trust relationship with an equally special group of clients - clients who are often unwilling to look elsewhere for answers and help on these topics.
We believe that eventually every wealth manager will provide this kind of expert security and privacy advice to their clients, and the more expert it is, the more your clients will welcome it.
- OUR APPROACH -
Our approach is simple. Provide your clients with the best advice from one of the nation's top experts, in a format that's easy to use and share, and all bespoke, custom, and an extension of your existing website.
- A complete stand-alone security portal to make it even easier to engage and educate your clients, and at the same time encourage them to introduce you to their own networks. See a sample.
- A collection of 4 videos, totaling 30 minutes, narrated by Neal O’Farrell, and specifically addressing the growing security threats to affluent and HNW clients.
- A library of nearly 30 short security guides, customized and branded, in PDF form, and each guide about 5-7 pages. A great way for your clients to learn about specific topics like identity theft, ransomware, good password practices and a dozen other issues. Not to mention 30 more opportunties to share with their networks and introduce your firm to their friends.
- A custom and branded security and privacy self audit – a simple tool your clients can use to avoid the most common mistakes and remind themselves of the safer choices.
- Additional short videos on topics like preventing identity theft, good password practices, safer mobile practices, avoiding phishing, and understanding who the hackers are.
See Our Security Portal In Action with Bartlett Wealth Management
AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE THAT PAYS FOR ITSELF
Your clients are encouraged to share these invaluable and essential tools with friends, colleagues, business and social connections. With your name and branding throughout, it’s a great way to generate more personal introductions from your clients.
What DO WE MEAN BY "CUSTOM AND BRANDED"?
Each version of the video, book, and security self-audit is unique to your firm, with your specific messages, logo, and brand throughout. That means we work with you to agree on this branding and messaging, then go back into the studio and make the content uniquely yours. It's a more personal touch than a stock off-the-shelf product and your clients will probably appreciate that.
GREAT FOR RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
- Provide expert and discrete advice to your clients on a topic most of them worry about but might not want to discuss openly.
- Encourage your clients to visit your website and engage with you more often.
- Remind your clients that you understand the threats and take their security and privacy seriously.
- Show your clients that they have access to not only one of the leading security and privacy experts, but one of the few to specialize in the protection of high net worth consumers.
- Spread your firm’s name and attract other potential clients.
Only the best for your clients
Neal O’Farrell is not only one of the first generation of cybersecurity experts, he’s also one of the few who specializes in protecting high net worth consumers and their businesses. Learn more about him.
We don't collect anything about your clients or visitors to the portal. There is no way for clients to sign up for anything or submit any information, like an email address. Any contact forms and links go directly back to you.
PR AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
We'll work with you to reach out to local and national media to help maximize exposure for the launch of this important resource.
Our process is pretty straightforward. Using our existing content, videos, and portal as the master template, we work with you to determine edits, customization, branding, and any specific messages you want to include.
Once we agree on the final content and customization, we go back into the studio, re-record the videos, and customize and brand the guides, assessments, and portal. The entire process takes 1-2 weeks.
COST AND PAYMENT.
While costs can vary, the cost for the complete package - custom and branded videos, guides, assessments, and portal - is roughly $4,800. That's a once-off fee and includes three years of hosting and managing the portal, and updates to the videos, guides, and assessments to make sure they're always current and up to date.
HOSTING AND MAINTENANCE
The price of the portal includes free hosting, maintenance, and updates for three years.
YOU OWN THE CONTENT
Your firm will have a perpetual license to your unique content - the videos, the guides, and the assessments - and you're always free to host and share them as you like. No additional fees or charges.
*The videos are targeted specifically at the needs of affluent and HNW CLIENTS. The guides and assessments are for everyone.