The Think Security First! course is a series of 10 videos each one narrated and presented by Neal O’Farrell.
The videos range in length from 6 to 8 minutes, come with or without closed captions, and with a total run time of just over 60 minutes.
Multiple role-based versions are also available (for new hires, admins, legal, marketing and sales etc.).
Current modules include:
- Why employee awareness and vigilance are so important and so easy.
- An interview with the cyber crook dubbed by the Secret Service as the original Internet godfather.
- Why it’s so important to make danger finger your friend.
- Spotting and avoiding phishing attacks.
- Safe and secure data handling.
- Understanding and preventing data breaches.
- Safe and secure outside the office.
- Understanding and preventing malware.
- Respecting and protecting privacy.
- How to be smart with passwords.
- Smart and safe with social media.
New episodes are being constantly added, and supplemented with quarterly updates on security and privacy and in the same format.
A Different Approach to Behavioral Change
We just don’t believe that in order to speak to adults, to change their behavior, you need to be that clever. No actors or drama, stick figures or animation, puzzles are escape rooms. And yes, not even ninjas.
Just a casual and engaging conversation with a believable and persuasive expert, and with just the right subsurface messages. That’s security and privacy are everyone’s business. That good security is not difficult. That this is a fight against bad people and fight for all of us. That good security is about little more than good decisions, and much more.
- If you have your own LMS, we can simply upload the videos (all are SCORM compliant).
- If you don’t have an LMS, we can host the videos on our site, in a portal dedicated to your organization, and with or without tracking, quizzes, reporting, and certificates of completion.
Upgrades and Updates
As soon as new videos or new versions became available, we’ll let you know. If we’re hosting the training on your behalf, any updates will be applied automatically.